Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scott Kay Artiste Blissful Collection

The magic potion The task of Edifis.


Cleopatra : ENOUGH! [Crackle vase that breaks]
Caesar [that is constantly trying to swallow the grapes by tossing]: I'm just saying that, culturally speaking, Egypt is not .. . I'm not saying that there was no great Egyptian period, this agreement, I'm just now your people are decadent and that Egypt is no longer a province of Rome .
Cleopatra [pacing]: A province?
Caesar [whispering]: and yes.
Cleopatra: Until further notice, O Caesar, these are not the Romans who built the pyramids
Caesar [trace a triangle in the air]: These sharp tips here ? Caesar draws a pyramid in the air with his finger
Cleopatra: And the Sphinx? And the tower of Pharos? What is it? From gnognotte?
Caesar: Yes well it has a long history.
Cleopatra: Whether yesterday or today, my people is the greatest of all peoples!
Caesar: Tell me your people your people, you're leaving anyway, so as Greek Egyptian strain excuse me I've seen better!
Cleopatra: ENOUGH! [Crac another vessel that breaks]
Cat: Meeawww!
Cleopatra: And I can prove to you anytime, O Caesar, my people Egypt has kept its genius.
Caesar: Oh yeah, and how? Drawing snowmen face? Hehe!
Cleopatra: Not making you build a palace for example.
Caesar: Frankly it's good I have a palace all you need to Rome.
Cleopatra: Well thou shalt have here in Alexandria, just like that when you come in the provinces, you will know where to sleep ... In contrast it will be much larger and more sumptuous than all the palaces you've ever had.
Caesar larger and more sumptuous than the Caesar's Palace? I demand to see.
Cleopatra: You'll see.
Caesar: Rome was not built in one day! J'la see when this marvel? In three centuries?
Cleopatra [quiet]: In three months.
Caesar [that instantly swallows live his grapes]: Three months?
Courtesans: Three months, three months, three ...
Cat: Mouawww?
Cleopatra: In three months to the day you will have your palate.
Caesar: I have never seen work that finish on time ... But okay I'd bet!

[FYI Caesar's Palace is one of the most famous hotels in Las Vegas today]

(...)


Cleopatra Edifis, Egypt Is the more powerful empire in the world?
Edifis: Yes ... uh ... Ms. exactly. There's no more powerful empire in the world! Of course I know not, uh, everyone in the world but, uh, I think not.
Cleopatra: The Roman world in the person of Caesar in doubt! I'll show him how Egypt is able
Edifis: Okay!
Cleopatra: I'm going to build the most magnificent palaces!
Edifis: Okay!
Cleopatra: And you, Edifis, who will be the architect.
Edifis: Okay ... Uh it's me, it's me who'll be the architect ... that is, that say? I'll be all architects ...
Amonbofils: Hum!
Cleopatra: All my architects are busy
Amonbofils: Oh no, I I I'm not busy!
Edifis: It is not occupied him!
Cleopatra Edifis, you're the only one available
Edifis: Well ... I'm a little bit cart at this time ... I have my site Malococcis to finish ... Uh, there's this little problem of what tile is not very important but still ....
Amonbofils: My Queen, uh, as your architect, I would offer my services as soon as I changed the water crocs, I can quite ...
Cleopatra Amonbofils No, you're a good architect but a little classic.
Amonbofils: Classic? ie?
Cleopatra: I want a fresh eye on this project, a vision young, but you'll help Edifis: you shall find the ground
Amonbofils: The plot? as you like .... Cleopatra
Go Edifis, build this palace! You have three months.
Edifis: Three months? But uh from, uh, how many times late? Because um ... 3 months In 3 months you can have up plans that's good I make it my business, foundations, takes 2, 3 months ... 4 ... 3 times 9 um 3 months it'll be me uh uh it does not seem very feasible uh ma'am.
Cleopatra Edifis! You have three months to the day! Clockstoppers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment